Manage Your Prepaid Airtime Online!
Hassle-free prepaid. Your Roadpost online account offers convenient, real-time access to:
Activate your card(s) in seconds, 24/7!
Refill prepaid airtime if your balance is low or nearing expiry. Or select the convenient auto-refill option in your online account*
Extend the expiry date of unused airtime*
Receive alerts via email or text when airtime balance is low or nearing expiry
*As applicable based on the specific type of prepaid card.
Only Iridium provides 100% global communications coverage
Stay connected everywhere. Iridium is the leading commercial satellite network in the world and the only one that provides voice and data communications across every inch of the planet — including the earth's oceans, airways and polar regions.Iridium Network
Traveler’s Note: Although Iridium’s coverage is global, Iridium complies with U.S. embargo restrictions. U.S. government regulations forbid Iridium Satellite and/or its affiliates from offering equipment or providing the Iridium service in Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria, nor to any entity identified in the "Specially Designated Nationals and “Blocked Persons" list maintained by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control. Iridium recommends customers check with the local consulate of the country they are travelling to in order to ensure satellite phone use is allowed.
Iridium GO! Prepaid Card Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details.
- SIM cards must be activated online within 1 year of purchase
- The expiry date of your SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled
- Maximum expiry period per account is 2 years (excludes Iridium GO! SMS card)
- Iridium GO! data per minute rates are applicable to use with the Iridium GO! device only
- Airtime included is estimated based on burn rates*. Usage types can be combined and will be deducted accordingly
- Calls are decremented in 20 second increments, texts are decremented per message
- Calls to check voicemail are considered outgoing calls
- Use your Roadpost online account to extend the expiry date for a fee, without having to refill airtime (excludes Iridium GO! SMS card)
- Cards (except Iridium GO! SMS) can be refilled with airtime at the then current retail rate of the card, prior to expiry, by logging in to your Roadpost online account. When you refill, any unused minutes carry forward, the expiry date is automatically extended, and you retain your original Iridium phone number
- Airtime balance can be carried forward for a maximum of 3 years (excludes the Iridium GO! SMS card)
- Call or text 2888 from your Iridium device for current balance and expiry information
- Existing balances from other Iridium prepaid cards cannot be transferred to Iridium GO! prepaid cards
- Embargo restrictions apply, please check with the local Consulate and refer to the Iridium Coverage section
- Roadpost Service Terms apply
*Note: Please refer to the Burn Rate Table
Iridium GO! Prepaid Card Airtime Burn Rates
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified.