Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Affordable and reliable, the Iridium 9555 satellite phone offers global voice, text and data access and is durable enough to work in even the harshest environments. Whether for business or personal use, the Iridium 9555 satellite phone is lightweight, easy to use, and provides voice and data coverage everywhere on Earth – even where there’s no cell coverage. The Iridium 9555 is the most affordable model of Iridium phone available, and features an internally stowed antenna, integrated speaker phone and headset for hands-free use, along with enhanced SMS/email-over-SMS capabilities.
The Iridium 9555 communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
- Supports Iridium satellite phone voice and text/SMS messaging
- Two-way SMS and short email capable (Email-over-SMS)
- Durable: water-, shock- and dust-resistant
- Operating temperature range: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Field-replaceable rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 4 hours talk time; 30-hours standby
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty; extended warranty available
Tip: Check out our other Iridium satellite phone for more features – the robust Iridium 9575 Extreme.