Manage Airtime Online
Manage Your Prepaid Airtime Online!
Hassle-free prepaid. Your Roadpost online account offers convenient, real-time access to:
Activate your card(s) in seconds, 24/7!
Refill prepaid airtime if your balance is low or nearing expiry. Or select the convenient auto-refill option in your online account*
Extend the expiry date of unused airtime*
Receive alerts via email or text when airtime balance is low or nearing expiry
*As applicable based on the specific type of prepaid card.
Inmarsat Coverage Map
Inmarsat uses three geostationary satellites to provide coverage almost anywhere. Each covers up to one-third of the Earth’s surface, and coverage extends from latitudes* of approximately -82° to 82°.Learn more about Inmarsat Network
This map depicts Inmarsat’s expectations of coverage and does not represent a guarantee of service. The availability of service at the edge of coverage areas fluctuates depending on various conditions.
*National regulatory conditions may apply. Coverage does not extend to the Poles.
IsatPhone Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details.
- SIM cards can be activated online within 1 year of purchase
- The expiry date of your IsatPhone SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled
- Calls are billed in 30-second increments for the first minute, then in 15-second increments after the first minute. Text/SMS messages are decremented per message
- Cards can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card by logging in to your Roadpost online account. When you refill a card, any unused airtime carries forward, the expiry date is automatically extended and you retain your original IsatPhone phone number
- IsatPhone prepaid card expiry dates are calculated based on the date the refill is applied plus the expiry period for the respective product. Expiry periods are not cumulative except for the IsatPhone Prepaid 30 Day Expiry Extension product which adds 30 days to your existing expiry period. Use your Roadpost online account to extend your expiry date. Please refer to the Burn Rates Table for details
- Prepaid burn rates are set by the network provider and are subject to change from time to time.
- Roadpost Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Airtime Burn Rates
IsatPhone Prepaid Airtime Burn Rates
|IsatPhone Prepaid Cards||50 - 5000 Units|
|Other IsatPhone||1.5 units|
|Text messages||0.6 units/msg|
|Tracking text messages||0.04 units/msg|
|Other Inmarsat||2.9 units|
|Iridium voice||12.7 units|
|Other satellite networks||8.0 units|
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified. Rates are set by the network provider and are subject to change from time to time.