Garmin inReach Explorer+
The Garmin® inReach Explorer+ provides two-way communication, full-fledged navigation, SOS alerting and global coverage, all in one compact and durable device. Built-in GPS provides accurate location and tracking data while built-in navigational sensors help maintain accurate bearings. Plan trips, follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a breadcrumb trackback trail, including on-map guidance directly on the device.
Combining communication, SOS alerting and navigation in one rugged device with a long battery life, inReach Explorer+ is a great choice for backcountry and global travel, or lone worker safety, in places where cellular coverage is unavailable.
The inReach Explorer+ communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
- Supports two-way text messaging to/from any cell phone number or email address, and inReach-to-inReach
- SOS button with 24/7 emergency monitoring included
- Rugged, impact-resistant and water-resistant design
- Full-fledged GPS navigation with on-map guidance directly on the device
- High-sensitivity GPS provides location and tracking data within 5 meters
- Built-in navigation sensors help maintain accurate bearings (heading, elevation and speed)
- Get weather forecasts for any location (an optional service)
- Location sharing and tracking
- Can be paired with a compatible smartphone for added messaging convenience
- Battery life: up to 100 hours based on 10-min tracking; 30-days standby
- Operating temperature range: -4°F to 145°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty