Roadpost Shipping Policies
We strive to provide an unparalleled online shopping experience from the time you complete your purchase to the moment your order arrives at your door. Here is what you can expect when shopping at Roadpost online.
Free Ground Shipping*
We offer a wide range of shipping options to meet your specific needs. Online orders over $49 before taxes are eligible for free ground shipping to the continental US and Canada (excluding rentals). Simply select the “Free Ground Shipping” option during checkout and you’re all set. In most cases, your order will be on its way by the next business day.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact our team directly. Rushed shipping is available for an additional cost.
Rentals Shipping Policy
Enjoy hassle-free, round-trip shipping on all Roadpost rentals. The shipping rates presented during checkout include both delivery to you and return shipping to us. A prepaid return waybill is included with your rental order and should be used to send your rental kit(s) back to us.
When returning your rental:
- It’s important to use the return waybill to avoid added shipping costs. If you misplace the label, please contact us.
- For FedEx or UPS rental returns, drop your rental off at the nearest store or drop box location.
Rental kit accessories not returned with the original rental kit will be charged back to the customer.
When your order has been shipped, you will be sent an email confirmation allowing you to track its delivery. In the unlikely event of delays or backorders, we’ll make every effort to contact you by phone or email. If an item is back ordered, you’ll have the option to wait for the item, choose an alternative product or cancel your order.
Roadpost ships via United Parcel Service (UPS) and FedEx. Both UPS and FedEx guarantee deliveries to arrive by a certain time/date, in the unlikely event of circumstances beyond their control (such as extreme weather), they are unable to guarantee delivery service.
We will ship international orders to a confirmed address. If we are unable to confirm the address provided, we will contact you with different payment options that will facilitate completion of your order. International orders may be subject to import fees, taxes and duties which will be the responsibility of the customer. If an international shipment is returned or refused, all associated costs will be charged to the customer’s account. International shipments are automatically insured at the expense of the customer.
- Orders on new accounts require a confirmed Shipping Address that matches the Billing Address of the credit card used for the purchase, or a PayPal-registered address.
- All orders shipped to residential addresses require the signature of an adult.
- Packages may not be rerouted or picked up to or from other locations including carrier shipping offices or hubs.
- We are not able to ship phones or hardware to PO Boxes, APO/FPO or commercial mailboxes. In-store or office pickup is not available.