Garmin inReach SE+
The Garmin® inReach SE+ provides two-way communication, basic GPS navigation, SOS alerting and global coverage, in a compact and durable device. Built-in GPS enables basic on-screen grid navigation with a high-detail breadcrumb track-back trail.
Combining communication, SOS alerting and basic navigation in one rugged device with a long battery life, inReach SE+ is a great choice for backcountry and global travel, or work alone safety, in places where cellular coverage is unavailable. inReach can be paired with the free Earthmate app for access to additional messaging and navigation features on your smartphone.
The inReach SE+ communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
- Supports two-way text messaging to/from any cell phone number or email address, and inReach-to-inReach
- SOS button with 24/7 emergency monitoring included
- Rugged, impact-resistant and water-resistant design
- Follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a breadcrumb trackback trail and basic grid navigation
- High-sensitivity GPS provides location and tracking data within 5 meters
- Get weather forecasts for any location (an optional service)
- Location sharing and tracking
- Battery life: up to 100 hours based on 10-min tracking; 30-days standby
- Operating temperature range: -4°F to 145°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty