The RemoteSAT RST100 from Beam offers reliable access to global voice, data and messaging over the Iridium satellite network. Easily connected to analog, wired and wireless phones with an RJ11/POTS interface, the RST100 even emulates the dial tone and ring tone you’re used to.
With an Iridium transceiver included, this intelligent satellite terminal can be easily integrated with a PBX system. The RJ11/POTS (plain old telephone system) interface allows the use of standard or cordless phones and offers a convenient, permanent voice and data solution.
Using the intelligent handset and RJ11, the RST100 is ideal for use in-building, on a vessel or in a mobile command center or mobile home. It is also an excellent solution for emergency back-up communication should landline or cellular networks be damaged or unavailable.
The RST100 communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
- Easy to install and rack mountable
- Supports all Iridium voice, text/SMS messaging, and data services
- Intelligent RJ11/POTS interface & PABX integration
- Intelligent voice, data and messaging terminal
- Supports use of standard telephone equipment and optional intelligent handset
- Operating temperature range: 5°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Supports SMS over POTS and SMS via Intelligent handset (SMS-POTS telephone required)
- Intelligent processor & interface
- Fully certified – corrosion and vibration
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty